Other Helpful Family Resources
Parents looking for help in how to talk with their children about difficult topics may find help in one or more of the following resources. Please contact your child's school if you want additional counseling:
- Talking with your Children About Violence - article linked below
- Identifying Severely Traumatized Children - article linked below
- March 29, 2017 Letter to Parents about Social Media and Sexting - article linked below
- This website has many parent resources - http://internetsafetyconcepts.com/parents/
- CLICK HERE to read What Parents Need to Know about "Thirteen Reasons Why"
- CLICK HERE to view a Mayo Clinic article titled "Helping Children Cope - Talking about Tragedy"