New Student Registration
North Haven Public Schools now register all incoming students through an online application process, including all incoming Kindergarten registrations.
MckInney-Vento Homeless Act: Students experiencing homelessness are entitled to enroll and attend school without delay. Please contact Jen Stewart, Director of Student Services with any questions.
New Kindergarten registration begins January 3, 2022.
- Birth Certificate with Raised Seal.
- 3 forms of Proof of Residency: Rent or Mortgage Statement, Utility Bill, Driver's License, etc.
- NOTE: due to COVID restrictions, all documents are to be uploaded. The birth certificate is under residency/birth verification and health forms are under Medical Forms for New Registrants.
- Print the Release of Records Form found at the bottom of this page, and send it to your child's previous school.
- If you already have your child's records please call the school before coming to drop them off.
- Please complete steps 1 through 5 above and be sure to upload the materials listed in step 3 to your PowerSchool portal by March 20th, 2022. The medical form can be submitted later if your child will have a physical between April 7th and August 31st.
- Please note that your child's registration is not complete and he/she may not begin school until all of the steps above have been completed. You will be contacted in April with information regarding Kindergarten Screening.
- Click on your district elementary school below to view a "Welcome To Kindergarten!" presentation by your school principal.